Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, May 29, 2022

New (to me) LCS

 I decided to visit my first LCS in Omaha last week.  There are several stores here, but I have been so successful at the monthly card show, I haven't felt the need to visit a shop.  Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to spend, but I found quite a few cards for my PCs.  I am usually pretty bad at picking out cards I need for my PCs, especially when I don't have time to search on my phone to see if I have it or not.  I actually did quite well today!  I will be going back to The Card Shop soon!  








No comments:

Post a Comment