Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Monthly card show pick-ups

 I just love my "vendor by the door!"  He is a smart guy and is fair.  He always brings new stuff, and I'm developing quite a rapport with him.  In fact, we were able to make a deal for some cards I really need for my PC.  I like to have an auto and relic of every team the players in my PC plays for.  These two cards are huge pick-ups for me, following the Kris Bryant my vendor sold me last month.



The rest of my goodies:












Interesting pick-up

I collecting anything to do with the ASG held in KC

Of course I'm going after the 2022 1987 Insert set

Needed this to help complete Series 1

1 comment: