Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, October 30, 2022

Oh no! My kryptonite...1987 Topps!

 I was surprised to see 2022 Topps Archives blasters out, but then again, it was on 2022 Topps Update release day.  🤷  I decided to pick a box from the back to see if I could get lucky.


First card


Gosh darn it, I guess I'll have to collect these 100 cards.



Token catcher card

Player collection cards



Inserts

Clemens is sky blue parallel

I'll have to try to collect this insert set, too

Foil

No comments:

Post a Comment