Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, February 9, 2023

Monthly card show roundup

I had a great time at the card show this month, and I also got a great haul!  My usual guy, Tom, had some new boxes to go through and I was able to gather quite a few 2022 Topps Series 2 and Update needs.  Still have a ways to go on those sets, but I'm getting closer almost every day.

Set needs

Set needs

PC needs.  I do not care for the ASG cards as an insert set.  BOO!

Also slowly getting there with the various 1987 Topps insert sets

Former Cubbies

Royals Rookies

PC guys

More PC guys

Royals PCs

Old dudes PCs


Hawkeye Football

Hawkeye basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment