Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, February 27, 2023

TCDB trade with calangels

First TCDB trade with Tom from The Angels, In Order.  I've known Tom for quite awhile now through our blogs.  We were able to do a quick PWE trade.


I never had the chance to college all these Fleer inserts when I was a kid; they just weren't available in my area.

My favorite  card of the trade.  I've been on a whim where all the cards that were "IT" cards when I was growing up but couldn't afford or obtain.

This one is for my Andre Dawson HR binder

Cubs mega-660 collection binder

"17" collection

More unobtainable cards during my youth

1 comment: