Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, June 22, 2023

TCDB trade with Awesomo1389

 A fabulous trade with Awesomo1389!  I got a lot of 2022 Stadium Club cards that I need for my set.


Surprisingly, this is my favorite card of the trade.  It has a different feel to it; thick card stock.  I typically don't like non-logo cards, but this is different.


Iowa Hawkeye baseball alumni

A sprinkling of Stadium Club cards I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment