Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, June 4, 2023

2023 Heritage

I still can't find any 2023 Bowman, so Heritage will have to do.  I always like Heritage, mostly because I like they way they feel and they are easy, no prep TTM cards.  The only downfall to this year's design is that it feels familiar from Archives.  

First card

Second pack

3rd pack - I have never been able to find this guy in a Cubs card

4th pack

5th pack

6th pack

7th pack

8th pack

Inserts


SPs


I needed this Crook for my Cubs mega collection

PC goodies



Catcher binder!

Cubbies


Hits!


1 comment:

  1. Was at a card show yesterday and no one had any Heritage in the bins. Late in the show, I saw a small stack on one table. Turned out the dealer had bought a blaster or something, and these were the cards he deemed not particularly worthwhile. (Don't know whether he the rest were for his own collection or to sell, or some of both.) Was ready to buy several at a dime each, but he offered me the whole stack for a dollar. Nice way to sample the set at a low price!

    ReplyDelete