Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, September 30, 2023

September TTMs

 Dave Schmidt
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Home address
11 days





































Dan Pasqua
Signed 1/3 (returned 2 unsigned)
Sent c/o Home address 
33 days














Gabriel Rincones
Signed 1/1 
Sent c/o Jersey Shore Blue Claws
19 days

Tim Birtsas
24 days
Sent c/o Home address 
24 days

















JJ Bleday
Signed 1/2 (sent 2nd card back unsigned)
Sent c/o A's
56 days


No comments:

Post a Comment