Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, September 2, 2023

COMC was fixed, now it's broken again

 I made another purchase from my go to for hard to get cards, COMC.  During the height of the pandemic, they were having a hard time keeping up with shipping so many orders.  They fixed it last year, but with my order I made after the 4th of July, I just now got it at the very end of August.  I hope this is just a blip in their new system or process.  Here's a sampling of my goodies:


Lots of SPs, and lots of Kris Bryant cards!  

Iowa Hawkeye baseball alumni

Cubs mega collection

MLBer from Iowa

I obviously don't crop well.  I still need a Moustakas Royals auto.

I needed the Sargent for my Iowa Hawkeye football mega collection.

Local kid; Not sure he's in baseball anymore, so this was super cheap.

PC needs.

I loved these cards back in the day!  One of the few Cubs cards I'm missing from Berryhill.

A bunch of rookie-is cards.

PC goodies

Colors!  I really like the Hosmer gold.

Prospecting my favorite teams.

More colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment