Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, November 19, 2023

2023 Bowman Chome U Football

 I have always enjoyed college football cards, especially these days now that the logos can be on certain cards. I bought another blaster box this year, just like last year.  I get excited about the product, but its hard to be satisfied when I don't feel like I know half of the players (and I play college fantasy football).

First card

2nd pack

3rd pack

4th pack

5th pack

6th pack - he was on my college fantasy football team

7th pack - Heisman contender that used to play for lowly Indiana
 
Inserts


Colors - not sure why my scanner did a bad job here

Green

Pink

Fun fact - this guy was also on my college fantasy football team to start the season, but soon found the waiver wire after he wasn't initially playing

No comments:

Post a Comment