Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, November 3, 2023

2023 Topps Update

I wasn't even aware it was the time of year that Topps Update was coming out.  Overall, since I'm not excited about the Topps flagship this year, Update is not exciting either.  I'm trying to figure out the need for Halloween parallels in this set, when they released Topps Holiday around the same time.  I guess cards imitating life.  šŸ¤·  Not an exciting box...lack of Cubbies, Royals and overall hits.


1st card

2nd pack

3rd pack

4th pack

5th pack

6th pack

7th pack

Inserts and parallels






#10/199


The other stuff...

Biggest hit

Catchers for the binder

Royals mega collection

Cubs mega collection

No comments:

Post a Comment