Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, September 18, 2011

More mail this week!!!

First up, Dustin Hermanson. Great looking card and signature. Won a World Series in 2005 with the White Sox! This card actually was accidentally delivered to someone else down the street, however, they were kind enough to mail it to me!!

Dustin Hermanson
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home Address
49 days

Next up, is Mr. Gutierrez. Nice looking signature here! And, another Heritage card, too! Man, I love those Heritage cards!! Franklin was one of the bright spots in Seattle this year.

Franklin Gutierrez
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Seattle Mariners
16 days


One of two back this week from my goal of getting signatures from at least one coach/broadcaster/front office person from every team. Chris works in the front office with the Padres!

Chris Gwynn
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o San Diego Padres
7 days


Last, but not least, Mark Salas. The second this week towards my goal. Mark is currently the bullpen catcher for the White Sox.

Mark Salas
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Chicago White Sox
13 days

No comments:

Post a Comment