Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My very first Nationals autograph back!

I received these back from John Tudor yesterday. Nice looking autograph. John was a mainstay in the Cardinals rotation for many years.

John Tudor
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
20 days


I am trying to collect many different autographs. The first group, is to collect an autograph of every team. I finally have my first Nationals autograph courtesy of stud Jordan Zimmerman. Secondly, I love these Heritage cards; I really do! So, I have decided to collect autographs on them. I love the fact that there is no gloss! All you have to do is drop it in the envelope and send it off for an autograph!!

Jordan Zimmerman
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Washington Nationals
20 days

No comments:

Post a Comment