Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, May 26, 2012

Another 3 TTM day! And one Debbie Downer

Well, I feel very lucky about my TTM letters that I've gotten back lately...maybe I should go play some blackjack!

First up, Eric Sogard.  This is another spring training TTM. I went after Mr. Sogard because he plays with the A's, and they are one of my favorite teams, plus, I'm collecting 2011 Allen & Ginter autos.

Eric Sogard
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o A's ST
77 days













Next up, Jason Motte from the Cardinals.  I am trying to decide if I like the Gypsy Queen cards or not.  This is my first ever Gypsy Queen that I've gotten back from TTM.

Jason Motte
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o St. Louis Cardinals
11 days













Last TTM of the day is from Chris Speier.  He's currently the bench coach for the Reds.  I always liked him when he was a coach for the Cubs.

Chris Speier
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Cincinnati Reds
11 days









One last letter I got the other day, was a letter back from Paul Assenmacher.  He returned my cards unsigned.  From the note that was in closed, "Due to the overwhelming amount of fan mail Mr. Assenmacher receives, he must charge for his autograph."  What?  There is an 'overwhelming' desire to have Paul Assenmacher's autograph.  I figured it was just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment