Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, May 10, 2012

I hate it when work gets in the way of blogging!

Lots of TTMs back to catch up on!  Here we go!

First one up is back from an MLB club, thanks to Juan Samuel.  He's currently the third base coach for the Phillies.  He was a pretty good second basemen when I was growing up.  Thanks Mr. Samuel!

Juan Samuel
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Philadelphia Phillies
16 days









Next up, an MiLB back.  Bob Kipper serves as the pitching coach for the Portland Sea Dogs.  Thanks Mr. Kipper!

Bob Kipper
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Portland Sea Dogs
9 days









Another MiLB coach back!  Greg Colbrunn serves as the hitting coach for the Charleston River Dogs!  Thanks Mr. Colbrunn!!!

Greg Colbrunn
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Charleston River Dogs
12 days


















Finally, one from the Cubs front office.  Randy Bush currently serves as the Cubs assistant GM.  Thanks Mr. Bush!!!

Randy Bush
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Chicago Cubs
23 days



No comments:

Post a Comment