Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, November 17, 2012

Behind on my TTMs, part 2

I had too many labels on my first post, so I decided to break it up into two posts.  Maybe it warrants two posts since its been so long since I've gotten to blog.

I was worried that the few TTMs I sent to players in the Arizona Fall League were all going to be a lost cause, but, low and behold, they started coming in the last week or so.  This first one is neat because he's a catcher!

Kellin Deglan
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Surprise Saguaros
24 days


















Logan Darnell is a pitcher in the Twins system, and he signed 2 for me!!  The chrome scan looks bad, but the card and auto came out great!

Logan Darnell
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Peoria Javelinas
12 days













Mike Belfiore is a pitcher in the Orioles system!!!

Mike Belfiore
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Mesa Solar Sox
23 days


















One RTS in this group, from Tommy Greene, former Phillie and Brave.





Finally, the last TTM of the group, from Roger McDowell, former Met and current Braves pitching coach.  I had written this one off, so I'm so glad I got it back!  I love the 1988 Fleer!

Roger McDowell
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Atlanta Braves
180 days



No comments:

Post a Comment