Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, November 18, 2012

Frank DiPino & Denny Walling

I guess I should have waited to post yesterday, because after I got my mail, I had a couple of familiar envelopes in there.  These were special because they were both ones I had kinda written off already.

Denny Walling is the hitting coach for the Norfolk Tides, the AAA team for the Orioles.

Denny Walling
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Norfolk Tides
212 days
I wanted to get Frank DiPino in my player collection, because he's another one of the Cubs I would watch almost daily on WGN back in the late 80's.

Frank DiPino
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
250 days


No comments:

Post a Comment