Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, February 1, 2013

Trade with zac247s on Zistle

I know that I haven't posted lately, but not many TTMs have come in.  However, I have been completing some trades via Zistle to help with my player collections and my sets I'm trying to complete.  This was my second trade with zac247s, and it was a HUGE trade - 56 cards!!  Here are some of the highlights:

Gary Carter player collection:


George Brett player collection:


and finally, my David Wright player collection got a HUGE boost:


I love the Starquest card!!


Rookie card!!  And an awesome action shot from Topps!






I like these Upper Deck First Edition cards.  Not much gloss, easy for TTMs!

No comments:

Post a Comment