Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, February 25, 2013

Greg Brock

I got these cards back today, right before we are due to get another huge snow storm here in Kansas City.  Four signed cards by Greg Brock should help tide me over for the next day or two until we start getting mail again.  I love the way he signs his name with the big "G."

Greg Brock
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Home address
6 days

1 comment:

  1. Its great use of card idea...interesting work..thanks you share Plastic cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete