Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, February 25, 2013

Another trip to the LCS, part 2

When I bought my box of 2013 Topps, I got a redemption card for a pack of Spring Fever cards, so that means I HAVE to go the the LCS!  Of course, I took a look around, too, and here is what I came home with.

2004 Royals Team Set:

I bought this for $2.00.  It came with 22 cards, and 16 of them I needed for my Royals project.  The 2004 Topps design is horrible, and the Royals uni's are equally as bad.


Some other cards that were in this team set:


Remember when these guys were Royals?  Me neither.


Here are some cards I bought to help me along in the sets I need to complete:


Some cards for my player collections:


I got home, only to realize I already had the McGwire.  Oh well, I'll put it up for trade on Zistle.  You may also be thinking, she got a Rizzo with her 2013 Topps box.  I finally decided to get the 20 or so cards I need to complete the set, and I got this Rizzo to put in my player collection.

Here are some cards I got for my Cubs and Royals collections:

Here are a few of the 10 or so 1987 Donruss I picked up for my set completion (which is going slow).


Here are some of the 75+ 1987 Topps I picked up for my set completion.  Remember those Twins' uni's?  And the A's?  Terry Francona as a Cub?  Oh yeah, 1987.


Finally, I picked up some of those old packs of cards for $0.50 each.  I picked up a 1991 and 1992 Leaf.  I did not fare as well this time, as I did a month ago.

1991 Leaf:  The only notable cards I got were this Gary Carter and Jeff Bagwell Gold Leaf Rookie.  All the cards I got are available for trade.  The rest are on my Zistle page.


The 1992 Leaf pack I fared I little better.  I got the black George Brett, which was cool. 


I picked this all up at the LCS for $10.81

No comments:

Post a Comment