Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, May 30, 2013

Brandon Beachy from Spring Training

Wow!  One that I thought was long gone from Spring Training this year showed up in my mailbox from Brandon Beachy of the Braves.  Beachy is rehabbing in the minors from Tommy John surgery last June.  He only has a few more starts to make before he rejoins the dangerous Braves!  I might have to look at him as a waiver wire pick up in fantasy baseball!

Brandon Beachy
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Braves ST
103 days

No comments:

Post a Comment