Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, May 4, 2013

Last post from my big TTM week

I was really excited when I got home Wednesday to see that I had 3 familiar looking envelopes on my counter!

Shawn Camp is currently pitching for my Cubs.  I am hoping to get more current Cubs autographs this year.  When I buy baseball cards, I never get many Cubs cards, but that could be because they haven't had very many players to get excited about, or make cards of.  Who knows?  I think he has a very interesting signature.

Shawn Camp
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Chicago Cubs
6 days
















Fredi Gonzalez is currently the manager of the Braves.  He's been an excellent replacement for Bobby Cox for the Braves.  Unfortunately, my card's lower right hand corner got dinged up in the mail.  :(

Fredi Gonzalez
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Atlanta Braves
14 days

Finally, I had a few cards signed by Tom Lawless.  He's currently a coach for the Oklahoma City RedHawks, AAA team of the Astros.

Tom Lawless
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Oklahoma City RedHawks
8 days


1 comment:

  1. Wow nice returns! I've been getting in some pretty cool one's as well. Hope they keep on coming.

    ReplyDelete