Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, April 27, 2014

Bob Melvin

Got a few PWE's back yesterday.  I was so excited because they are few and far between these days.  School and interviewing for jobs has left me little time to do TTM and trading.  I'm falling behind on my goal of 50 TTMs this year.

This was one I sent out last summer, to A's manger Bob Melvin.  Another Orioles card to add to the collection!

Bob Melvin
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Oakland A's
328 days


No comments:

Post a Comment