Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, April 18, 2014

Zistle trade with Mandyjorose

Another first time Zistle trade partner.  I have quite a few cards that she needs for her player collections, so I'm sure we'll do another trade in the future!

Player collections!


I have decided to collect the sub-sets to 2011 Heritage, so I am two cards closer!



Ole Miss baseball Alumni!  I hope to get a Kessinger Cubs card someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment