Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, April 19, 2014

Multiple mail day, but not in a good way

I got three PWE over the last weekend.  It's been a while since that has happened.  Unfortunately, only one of them was signed.  We'll start with that one.

Bryan Shaw
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Cleveland Indians
314 days
























The other two envelopes were my cards back, but no autograph.  The first one was a return to sender. I sent this to Matt Carson on the day he got called up to the Indians last year.  He's with the Clippers to start out the year this year, but still got the RTS back.

Matt Carson
Signed 0/1
Sent c/o Columbus Clippers
227 days














The second PWE was from Detroit.  I got my small envelope back, so I thought it was a TTM.  However, it was just my card, unsigned.  At least they could have put a RTS on it; would've saved me a stamp, like the Clippers did.

Octavio Dotel
Signed 0/1
Sent c/o Detroit Tiger
Over 650 days




No comments:

Post a Comment