Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, November 1, 2014

Topps Football Valor

I will admit, I have been slacking on the blogging this month, but when the Royals make the run to the World Series, it makes you distracted (and a lot of late nights!).

I recently saw a post on Facebook from Topps about the release of their Valor set for football.  I really liked the look of these cards.  I don't really buy football cards, but when I was at the store today, I decided to try it out.  I really like them now that I have them in my hand.  I wish Topps would do this design for baseball!!

I  just bought a rack pack for about $5 that included 18 cards.  Here is what I got:

Chiefs!!!


#'d 222/399 (didn't scan well)


These cards look great.  I love seeing the Steve Young, Luke Kuechly, and the cards also have a nice rookie card logo on them, Stephen Morris (it didn't scan well).


Here is what else I got that I didn't scan:

Richard Sherman
Von Miller
Reggie Bush
DeAndre Hopkins
Dez Bryant
Joe Namath
Kendall Wright
Greg Robinson RC
Jace Amaro RC
Tom Savage RC
Ben Roethlisberger

Everything is available for trade through this blog or on Zistle except for the Chiefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment