Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, November 3, 2014

Spring training mail!

I was surprised to get this one back, being I send it in Spring Training.  Usually at this point in the year, I pretty much write off any Spring Training TTM's that I haven't gotten back yet.  This one is personalized!

Brian Dozier
Signed 1/2 (didn't return second card)
Sent c/o Minnesota Twins ST
243 days

2 comments:

  1. I always refer to this stretch between the World Series and New Year's as the silly season. I've had some requests that I assumed were long, long gone come back this time of year after a player decided to finally sit down and get to all that fan mail that had been piling up.

    Awesome return!

    ReplyDelete