Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, November 18, 2016

Zistle trade with paulb

I have come into some free time, so I've been trying to catch up on Zistle trades before it goes caput.  paulb was gracious enough to work with me to get this trade done.  I got several cards for several different sets.

Royals collection


Cubs collection


One more 2015 Topps...now I just need a Kris Bryant card and this set is completed.


Player collection mini...He has two different cards in this Gypsy Queen set.  I like this one better than the other card he has in the set.


Although I have Eric Hosmer as one of the players I collect, I am considering making my Hosmer collection bigger.  I would say he is one of my favorite players.


Finally, a card for my presidential collection.  


No comments:

Post a Comment