Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Zistle trade with TNTCardsStg

Another Zistle trade completed this week with TNTCardsStg.  I was able to hook him up with a variety of things, but I was able to get him several Green Bay Packers, which are one of his favorite teams.  He was able to hook me up with several of my 2016 Opening Day needs.

First, Opening Day needs:




Former Cubbies


Royals


Ole Miss Alumni


Panini set I'm trying to complete


Iowa Hawkeyes Alumni

1 comment:

  1. Those Opening Day inserts sure are bright and colorful! My retinas burn (in a good way).

    ReplyDelete