Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, November 28, 2016

2016 Topps Holiday Box

I had read on the internet that Topps was doing a "snow flake" design in place of "the cloud" for the holiday season, and that these cards are only at Walmart.  Given the way my Walmart poorly keeps up-to-date cards stocked, I figured they would be sold out.  When I got there, I was pleasantly surprised that they had several boxes available.  I did notice on the box it said there was a relic or autograph in every box.  Here's what I got:

Cubbies:


Royals:



Player collections:


Token catcher card:


Metallic Snowflake cards:


And, last but not least, Yoenis Cespedes.  I think I got all of him (except the autograph) in one box!

Base card
Metallic Snowflake
Relic card

No comments:

Post a Comment