Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, February 5, 2017

Aaron Murray

TTM requests have been few and far between in 2016, and I am looking forward to spring training so I can start to send out some 2017 requests.  I sent this to Aaron Murray.  I didn't get the chance to send it to him while he was a member of the Kansas City Chiefs, so I sent it to him via the Philadelphia Eagles.  I love these Valor cards; they are very sharp looking.

Aaron Murray
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Philadelphia Eagles
120 days


No comments:

Post a Comment