Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, February 6, 2017

Another trip to the LCS this year

I went down to the LCS to search some of their big common boxes.  I found a lot of awesome stuff for my collections!

These Topps Future Stars that never were cards are awesome.  They are very thick, too.



Manny Machado



Matt Harvey


Jean Segura


Ole Miss Alumni


I am/have been collecting cards from the 2012 All Star Game that was held here in KC.  Here's a SP to add to the collection.


Creighton Blue Jays Alumni


2015 Bowman set collection



Camo parallels


Cubbies



Wil Myers





Player collections




 Royals


David Wright





Presidential card 

I also bought some wax packs that were $0.25 each.  Here's the most exciting things I got:





Hit up the box with the 1989 Minis!



No comments:

Post a Comment