Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Trevor May

I was happy to get this back in the mail late last week.  As I was doing some research for my next batch of TTM's, I saw that he must be signing all of his mail before the start of Spring Training.  I have read that A.J. Achter signs well, so I will be sending this card to him at the start of the season to hopefully get a dual signature card!

Trevor May
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Minnesota Twins
304 days


No comments:

Post a Comment