Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, April 22, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 13

Day 13...One of your favorite cards from the 1990's.  I stopped collecting in the 1990's, and I really only collected up until 1993 or so.  Anything in my collection beyond 1993 has been recently traded for through Zistle or my blog.  I chose this card because it's not everyday your favorite college baseball team has a 1st round draft pick card!  Tim Costo was a Indians first round pick out of the University of Iowa.  He also played for the Reds, and was in the minor league systems of the Cardinals and Blue Jays.



No comments:

Post a Comment