Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, April 30, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 21

Day 21...A card of a rookie you thought you were "investing" in.  Jesus Montero was a huge catching prospect for the Yankees, then was traded in the huge trade between the Yankees and Mariners for equally huge prospect Michael Pineda.  Neither have been "huge," but the Yankees ended up the winners of that trade.  I got this card in a hobby box of 2010 Topps Pro Debut that I received as a birthday gift.  I thought owning this card was going to be profitable, and it wasn't.






No comments:

Post a Comment