Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, April 29, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 20

Day 20...Your favorite parallel based on the parallel, not the player.  My favorite parallel cards I hang on to, no matter who the player is, is the blue and green cards.  Those are fairly easy to come by when buying your cards at places like Walmart and Target, but the cards I also like that are hard to come by are the camo parallels.  I have a handful from hobby boxes I have bought.  This card was in a commons box at my LCS.  I wanted to pick it up because it was a camo card and it had one of my favorite teams on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment