Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, August 12, 2017

2017 Topps Chrome

Finally got my hands on a blaster box of 2017 Topps Chrome.  I hesitated to buy any as I am planning on hitting up my local LCS today for National Baseball Card day.  This blaster box kind of made up for those really bad Allen & Ginter packs.

The packs

Pack 1
Pack 2
Pack 3
Pack 4
Pack 5
Pack 6
Pack 7
Refractors



Prizm refractor


Sepia refractors





Player collection cards



Inserts




1 comment:

  1. I'm always curious about the cards which are something other than a parallel of Topps. The Moncada card has the same photo as Series 1, but photoshopped into a White Sox uniform... interestingly, a different photo than was used in Opening Day.

    ReplyDelete