Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, September 17, 2017

2017 Donruss Optic

My local big box stores are essentially sucking at stocking cards.  I haven't been able to find any cards at all for at least a month!  I have been feeding my urge by completing some trades on TCDB.  I did find this hanger pack of 2017 Donruss Optic at Target the other day, so that will have to do for now until Topps Update and Heritage High Number (hopefully) get stocked.

 Base set




Insert


Prizm


Purple Prizms


No comments:

Post a Comment