Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, September 7, 2017

TCDB trade with bubbasbums

I'm really trying to get serious about completing my mega collections and unfinished complete sets.  I sought out bubbasbums because he had a Lane Adams card I needed for my Royals mega collection.  As I got to looking, there were several other cards I needed for mega sets.  Excellent trade!

Royals mega collection


Iowans in the MLB collection 


Ole Miss baseball alumni collection


2017 Topps Insert set


2016 Topps Wrigley Field celebrates 100 years



No comments:

Post a Comment