Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, May 7, 2018

A long awaited trade on TCDB

I was finally able to complete a few trades that my trade partners over on TCDB were patient enough to wait to trade with me while I was recovering from my surgery.  I want to put it out there that if I haven't responded to a trade request in the last 2 months, I will respond over the next month (I hope). I know several potential trade partners removed trades, but I hope to reach out to them and try to get something going again.  kents_stuff was very patient with me, and I'm so happy we got this trade done.  Not only did he send me a card I needed to complete an insert set, he also sent me several cards that I had never seen before.

First off, the card I needed to complete the 1993 Upper Deck Then and Now insert set


Ole Miss Baseball Alumni


Creighton Blue Jay Baseball Alumni


Iowa Hawkeye Baseball Alumni



Kent also sent me a variety of catcher cards for my catcher binder...these are two of my favorites I got.


Oakland A's player collection goodies







Ryne Sandberg PC



Other player collections...I was able to pick up some old Gary Carter Expo cards




Royals/George Brett PC



Finally, these are the cards that were released in the time that I was not collecting.  I love the SweetSpot cards with the baseball feel on the bottom.  I also really like the look of the Topps Unique cards.  



No comments:

Post a Comment