Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, May 13, 2018

Weekend TTMs

I got a couple of envelopes back throughout the week.  I had hoped since I had been sending out 3 a week since almost the beginning of the season, I would have more little white envelopes coming back.  Anyway, I guess I shouldn't complain this week, 2 back and 3 out.  That makes me think of



Moving on...First back this week was Pat Kelly from the Yankees.  He signed 1 card and returned it, however did not return my second card.  He signed it with a pen.

Pat Kelly
Signed 1/2 (didn't return second card)
Sent c/o Home address
12 days
























Next up is Chase Anderson.  He's currently a starting pitcher with the Brewers and with my fantasy team.  He's on the DL this week, so he won't be pitching for team Sponge Babe.

Chase Anderson
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Milwaukee Brewers
26 days

No comments:

Post a Comment