Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, June 6, 2018

COMC spring cleaning sale, part 1

I still had some COMC store credit left, and I was going to hold onto it until the end of summer, so I could enjoy a big batch of cards then, but, the spring cleaning sale happened.  So needless to say, I will have to load myself up with more store credit if I want some goodies at the end of the summer.  This part 1 post will be all the stuff I needed for collection set needs.

2014 Archives


2015 Topps Pro Debut


2017 Topps Inserts






2016 Topps Opening Day


2017 Heritage Kris Bryant "puzzle"

2011 Heritage


2012 Bowman Chrome All Star Game Inserts




2016 Panini Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks


Iowa Hawkeye Basketball Alumni


Creighton Blue Jay Baseball alumni


Iowans in the MLB



 Iowa Hawkeye Football alumni


Ole Miss Baseball alumni


Omaha Lancer Hockey alumni


UNO Mavericks Hockey alumni



No comments:

Post a Comment