Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, June 24, 2018

This week's mail

This week's mail is exciting because these all happen to be people who I have sent requests to and wrote off my first attempt, and tried again and succeeded!

Juan Gonzalez
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
16 days

















Mitch Maier
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Kansas City Royals
15 days

















Will Clark
Signed 1/2 (didn't return other card)
Sent c/o San Francisco Giants
66 days

No comments:

Post a Comment