Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, November 5, 2018

2016 Topps Update

I have been having a hard time this year buying cards at my local big box stores.  Then, I was reading Twitter and blogs and there was the rumor that Target wasn't even selling anymore!  I read that Target has their cards back by electronics now.  However, this still does not help me, but probably helps my pocketbook!  I wasn't able to snag a box, so I had to settle for 2 fat packs instead.

First pack

First card 
Last card
Second pack

First card
Second card
"Hits"




Inserts


Gold

All Star Game and Home Run Derby (my favorite cards of Update!)



Assorted goodies in the base set


I miss Lo Cain in KC!


Collection goodies


Cubs mega collection

No comments:

Post a Comment