Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, November 21, 2018

2018 Topps Holiday

I must say, Topps usually never does anything well, but I do like the Holiday design this year.  The snowflakes look better,  and the relic cards are sharp!

The Packs

Pack 1

Pack 2

Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6

Pack 7

Pack 8

Pack 9

Pack 10
Metallic Snowflakes



Player collections

This is still weird to me to see him in another uniform



Cubs



Royals



Finally, the beautiful looking relic...it makes me excited for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. The relic card does look great! I like the snowflake design; not familiar with baseball so I was wondering if this was a completely new Topps set separate from their flagship baseball set or basically a parallel version of the entire flagship set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe this is the third year Topps has done the Holiday set. The Holiday set is pretty much like the base set, however, there is a nice mixture of players who switched teams during the year. There are a handful of cards that are a different picture than their base card.

      Delete