Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, November 10, 2018

TCDB trade with dcdeacon

It's exciting to be trading again to put some "new" cards into my collection.  Although I can't get to all my trade proposals, it seems that the PWE trades are the ones I can turn around the quickest right now.

Here's my goodies from dcdeacon:

Former Iowa Hawkeye basketball players



Former Omaha Lancer


No comments:

Post a Comment