Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, September 9, 2019

Another TCDB trade with bravefan1

This is the first big trade I've done in awhile!  Thanks for the goodies bravefan1!

2019 Gypsy Queen



Cubbie


2019 Opening Day


Catcher binder!


2019 Topps Chrome



Big Mac


Future TTM card


Segura PC



2019 Big League




George Brett PC


2019 Bowman Platinum



2019 Stadium Club




Finally, some 2019 Allen & Ginter



No comments:

Post a Comment