Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, September 7, 2019

TCDB trade with TheToddFather21

A small PWE with TheToddFather21.  Good stuff!

As I continue to work on my Cubs and Royals mega collections, there are some players who have a stat line for the year they spent with either team, but no trading card.  So, I decided to start filling the mega collection with cards from the stat line year, even though it is not with the Cubs or Royals.

Royals mega collection
Cubs mega collection
Iowan in the MLB


I want one of these for each player, and I already have one on my Castro page, so this will probably go to Colvin next.


Finally, a Billy Butler card with that beautiful ASG patch on his jersey.


No comments:

Post a Comment