Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, October 21, 2019

Visit to a new LCS

There is a new LCS up in the Northland.  I have been there once, right after it opened.  I saw on their Facebook page that they are having a World Series sale, so I decided to go check it out.  I bought a box of 2019 Gold Label, which I'll show you tomorrow.  But, today, I'll show you some of the other goodies I got.

I bought a couple of packs of 2019 Heritage Minors.  The Hernandez is a SP.


Pulled from the "stars" box

Rainbow foil

Needed for set



Part of the "World Series" sale, was a case of cards 25% off.  I picked up this good looking Salvy auto card that I needed for my PC!



No comments:

Post a Comment