Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, October 23, 2019

2019 Topps Update

I snagged a blaster box of Update last week.  Finally, a product that was out on the shelves at my local big box stores right after release!

The packs

pack 1
pack 2

pack 3

pack 4

pack 5

pack 6

pack 7
 Inserts





Foil, Gold and 150



Blaster box insert


"Hits"



Iowan in the MLB


Old Miss baseball alumni


Catchers


Royals mega collection


Finally, PC cards

No comments:

Post a Comment